Friday, October 30, 2009

Pay-LESS



Hey guys, so I thought I'd let you in on a lil' treat.
Oprah, the generous woman that she is, has given EVERYONE the chance to purchase as much as they would like from Payless, with 50% off! Guys, that's huge, especially because Payless is ALREADY having a Breast Cancer awareness sale, so shoes are already cheap! Oh, heavens.. I took advantage yesterday.. and got 4 pairs of shoes (2 for me, 2 for my man, both cuties shown above were part of my purchase), (: 2 pairs of socks.. all for $45! BOOM BABY! You can score too. Just go here and print the coupon, OR just text Oprahshow to 242424 and the coupon will be sent to your phone. Now go get your shop on, because today's the last day, and they have some CUTE SHOES RIGHT NOW (that's the important part)! (:

Have fun, and I wanna know about what you roll out with! (:

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Ahhhh, if only I had read this earlier! Then again, maybe it's a good thing I didn't. :0)