Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rococo & Neo.

So for one of my final projects we had to create digital color boards (aka: a room presentation) for a historical inspired vacation home. We had to design by merging 2 styles and I chose French Rococo and English Neoclassical. This was a stretch for me since I'm not usually one to use any of these styles in my designs, however I think the combo turned out pretty nicely.. and I'm kind of a fan.

So, I decided to share my boards with you of the master suite. (:


Fah-lah! 4 more days!!

5 comments:

sarah savage said...

ok i'm not normally all about traditional design but these are to DIE for. i absolutely love them, arica! well done! you'll get an A for sure. :)

Unknown said...

I like the fusion Arica. You really do have a knack for this stuff. Way to sretch yourself.

Rasmussen Family said...

Oh I love love love medallions...I totally am having them in all my great rooms. I saw this awesome budget tip to use one cast of plater rather than wood to get the same look for less!

Kelsey M. said...

what sarah said.

haley elizabeth said...

Ummmm I LOVE all of this. In a way it kind of has a Marie Antoinette feel to it. When I have a bajillion dollars you should come do that to my apartment. Our dogs should play asap! Bandit is in need of puppy pals!!