Monday, September 6, 2010

Deck Chairs.

Endless summer on the blog continues, as the air outside thins and chills..
Gross. I don't want to think about it.



Moving on-- I love these deck chairs, they're the best I've seen. They're from a Canadian furniture company that I found, known as Gallant & Jones. What I love about a sling deck chair is the comfort of the fabric sling, the linear shapes from the crossing supports that contrast against the curved seat, the wood grain, the stain they used, the fabric selections, and of course just how all the elements combine to SCREAM COASTAL. (:

I'm definitely keeping tabs on these guys so that I can purchase a couple when we actually get to decorate a home! I would love to get my hands on some of these for a patio someday. Heck, I'd even put them INSIDE my house. For sure.

You know me, I love a good chair!

2 comments:

shelly said...

Where did you find these? I grew up with some EXACTLY like them a million years ago. Would love some again!

alexismdyer said...

you have impeccable taste dahhling.