Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Forks, WA

Yep. True. We went. Alex (my sis) was staying with our other sis Chris in Vancouver, WA and she really wanted to meet up in the famous (or infamous) town of Forks. You know, that place where vampires & werewolves live? Anyway.. Andrew came, and it was the best day of his life. I'll show you...








Thanks for the pictures Chris! We had so much fun. (: Love you guys! But seriously, all joking aside, it really is a beautiful place. Podunk, but pretty amazing. Andrew was a good sport, and ended up making the trip 3billion times better, so thanks lover.. glad you had the time of your life. Haha.

The end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

andrew is awesome in every single one of these pictures. even more awesome when i click to enlarge! hahahaa

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

How FUN and cool was this?!
Love your blog. SO adorable. New Follower :)

Rasmussen Family said...

Seriously I think Tyler would make those same poses if he were ever lucky enough to go with me to Forks...I tried to convince him last summer...but alas to no avail. Andrew's convinced me to try yet again:)

Kelsey M. said...

ohmygosh. i want to go to there. haha i love your pics! you look great! and it looks so beautiful. makes me wanna go watch the movies! i think i shall. see you soooon!

Unknown said...

I can't imagine how Andrew contained himself. He looked ready to burst!