Monday, July 5, 2010

R Y & B

I don't usually enjoy the primary colors. At all. They scream juvenile (why are we exposed a ton to these as children?) and I don't know, the combination itself doesn't really mesh well in my brain. BUT.. this house did it right. I'm very impressed and I think it has something to do with the white base and the percentages of the colors. Whatever it is, it works. Madrid house, you did it, congratulations! It looks fabulous! (:

{via AT}

And someday I really want to own an Eames Rocker. REALLY DO. It's the yellow chair in first image. thank you Modern Furnishings class for this unhealthy chair obsession. No really, thank you! (:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, does that mean my decorating style is childish? because i LOVE these colors. all of them, all together.

ah well, i'll take it anyway! ;)

Kelsey M. said...

they surely did pull it off! love the love pillows :)

hales said...

I just moved into an apartment that's completely bare and I'm having trouble thinking of ways to utilize the space! If your ever back in Utah you should come give me some tips because I think this place has a lot of potential and I love your style! Caitlynn and I were watching rugrats the other night and it brought me back to my childhood and I was thinking about how we used to go play in the little forest next to your house and play! Those were such golden times!