Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Still LOST? ...I am.

I enjoyed the finale, I did, but I didn't feel fulfilled. There were still too many questions they NEVER answered and acted like they would get to, but didn't. Don't get me wrong, the 'remembering' and whatnot was very touching at the end, but the ACTUAL ending/EVENT that happened when it was over, really didn't make sense to me. Why the island? What destiny? ..Moving on? ...REALLY?

..oh well.

This is hilarious, it just goes to show how many open ended questions they really did leave. And this only names a few... enjoy. (:


3 comments:

Lacey said...

OMG seriously! I was just writing a blog post too about how the finale just made me even more LOST. I kind of felt like they took the easy way out! I was hoping for a more creative ending than that! I thought that this video was SO funny. It reminded me of some questions that I hadn't even thought of! The whole time I was watching it I kept thinking, "Oh yeah! What happened there?" haha.

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahaa. All I can say is, I'm glad I stopped watching @ Season One. I was fed up them with all the 'unanswered' wacky crap that was happening.

Ashley said...

i will probably never watch the show, but i felt the same way about the 24 series finale this week.