Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin

Okay, so aside from real living pumpkins (we haven't carved a pumpkin since we've been married, sad? possibly.. but I do enjoy a solid living gourd sitting on my floor) I don't do much in the way of Fall decor. I know, crazy.. but honestly, I don't really like it. In fact, I generally can't stand how 'country' or 'Utah' most October and November decor happens to be. It just isn't classy in my opinion (for the most part). Crafters and craft enthusiasts, don't hate me. Christmas is a different and lovely scenario all together (I look forward to sharing things I find that are lovely during that holiday season). Anyway, I've digressed, sorry... my point in bringing this up, is that there is HOPE! I found a small precious item that I wouldn't mind housing for the season. So my friends, precious & tastefully done fall decor is out there, so snatch it when you come upon it!


{via Etsy}

2 comments:

Ashley & Matthew Lisonbee said...

Hey lost bro and sis. How are you guys doing? We will call you Tues to let you know when they plan on delivering Andi that day, and then hopefully you can come see us.
Luvs, Ash

Ashley said...

I love that pumpkin! I agree with you, there are SOOOO many tacky and cheap-looking Halloween decorations out there. You have to do some digging to find the awesome ones! Sometimes I have a lot of luck at Pier 1 (not so much this year though) or Pottery Barn!