Friday, October 23, 2009

Home

Andrew and I really adore our little home (it will be a sad day when we leave this charming little place), but there are times that I crave owning a home so we can do lovely things to it.. like having a beautiful stairway and simplistic entertainment center like this.. just beautiful, light, airy, and cozy!

{via 2Modern}

Oh those will be such lovely days. I can't wait to learn how to make my home even more lovely! Wait, what?.. you ask? So I've come up with my short term goals, and I think you're going to like them. They've changed around a little bit, and I think we've found the final decision. There's a school in Salt Lake known as LDSBC and turns out they have a BOMB, first class Interior Design program! So I'm running with it! After a semester at UVU, I will transfer and have the time of my life! Yes, I'm sure it will be hard, but I look forward to squeezing every drop of information out of my schooling as I can.. I can't wait! I even get to "apply" to the program with a design board, oh my YES! I'm not scared, I'm STOKED! There are design boards flowing through my brain on a daily basis, haha. I get giddy thinking of the wonderful and challenging tasks that are ahead.. and I embrace them with both arms. Cheers, to the future.. and a charming home that I will someday create. (:

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I went to LDSBC for one semester and I absolutely loved it. I totally would have stayed had it not been for a cute boy in california that stole my heart:) Anyway, good luck with your new adventure, I'm sure you'll do awesome!