Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday

Yesterday was an all around AWESOME day!
I wish I could turn 22 EVERYDAY!
Thanks to all the family and friends who made it so enjoyable. (:
The birthday songs and all that jazz just made for one of the best birthdays EVER!

Below is a collage of gifts & some pictures from Andrew & I's travels throughout the day. We did things like stop off to watch the surfers at Grandview, eat lunch at Swami's Cafe, visit the Self-Realization Fellowship garden in Encinitas (amazing!), purchase a basket & bell for my SWEET NEW BIKE (I got the one below, my boyfriend surprised me!), and a surprise dinner with friends and family at Ruby's! Like I said... LOADS OF FUN! (:




Thanks babe! You definitely gave me the best birthday I've ever had, I'm so spoiled! (:

6 comments:

Francesca said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! You are so lucky to have had it in San Diego. I am so jealous!

shelly said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was one to remember:)

Michelle said...

Where's a picture of your Maya?! Well, a least half a picture or something : )

Justin said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad you guys are having a good time out there! Can we hang out when you come back? It's been too long. :)

Heather Lee said...

Happy belated Birthday! Glad it was super

brookebaby said...

just pretend I gave you those glasses and that birdcage on your actual b.day! love you, girl!