Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thai Yoga Massage

For those of you who have no idea what the title is referring to (which is probably 98% of you..), it means almost exactly what it's saying, and it's given Thailand the credit. Basically you get to completely relax, and your therapist will put you into the most comfortable stretches/yoga positions OF YOUR LIFE.

It looks something like this..

And it feels like a million bucks. I mean honestly, who WOULDN'T love to be completely lazy and have someone ELSE do your stretching for you.. huh? I haven't had the pleasure to have some of this since massage school, but I sure would LOVE to have some RIGHT now!

..Who's with me!?

3 comments:

Adam and Tone said...

I WANT ONE!!!! :)

Heather said...

I'm raising my hand!

Francesca said...

I hate stretching, so someone else doing it for me sounds divine!