Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things..

Things you most likely NEVER knew about yours truly, that is.
What brought this post on was my lengthy sifting through all of my digital photos that I have on this laptop of mine, and I fell upon QUITE a few good memories and have decided to share a few totally random ones with you..

FACT:

I am of Native American decent..

I went to prom my senior year in THIS!.. :)
I've gone to lunch at In-N-Out with Will Smith & some friends..
I've won an Oscar ...of sorts.
I've been to a Monster Truck Rally.
I used to have a hammock above my bed.
I've flown in a helicopter ..out of my roomie's GARAGE none the less!
I've hand fed sing rays some gooey squid..

I've been to the CITY OF ATLANTIS ..twice. :)
(and I aint tellin ya where it is...)
I've been on a cruise with THESE fine citizens.
Well, there you have it. Some of the Adventures of Arica Malace (pronounced muh-lace).
Cheers!

5 comments:

tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said...

i think that is the FUNNIEST picture of you on the cruise on the phone with all those funny looking people! ESPECIALLY the lady in the red!! LOL!

The Monsons said...

HAHAHA. This was way cute! I haven't looked at those "Oscar" award pictures in forever! Great times!

Ashley & Matthew Lisonbee said...

I really love the last pic. . . SOOOOOOOOO great. Do you guys want to come to Whitney's homecoming?
Ash-

Nikki Nielsen said...

i love that you had a hammock over your bed. i dream of a hammock one day. love those things.

Francesca said...

Believe it or not, I want to go to a Monster Truck Rally! And the hammock idea was awesome.