Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wreath

So I was perusing the local dollar store the other day.. and fell upon the floral section.
I decided to pull out another one of those 'crafty' moments.. and bought all sorts of stuff for about 5 bucks. Well, needless to say.. I went crazy when I got home and made one of the cutest wreathes I think I've ever seen. It's the perfect balance of season and elegance, while tying into our own decor as well.
Oh, after buying my wreath supplies, I popped into Roberts to see what it would have cost me to make my own from their stuff, or to buy one of their ready to go wreaths... basically it would have been around $40.
Once again.. thrifty, and I'm totally pleased with the outcome. :)
If you have the time or energy.. I highly suggest making your own. A one of a kind, and it'll be exactly to your liking. And besides, it only took me like an hour. Psshh.. no brainer!

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

It is amazing that you made that yourself! It looks so good!

I know it was harsh what I said to Jessica. However, she really could have done a much better job of handling the situation.

Ashley said...

That wreath is super cute! I went to a thrift store once and found an old Christmas wreath for like $3. I took it home, spruced it up, and now it looks so great for so cheap too! I love doing that!