Monday, September 1, 2008

Things to do..

..be it now or in the near future.

This wonderful Labor Day rain (totally hit the spot for me today) has reminded me of some things that need to be done. Such as, A- we need to get our fall/winter coats & things from our Alpine house storage (blast it all). B- we need to get an umbrella or two (seeing as we don't own any). C- a small space heater since our basement can get quite cold in the winter time, and at night poor Birdie sleeps in her crate on the floor which can get very cold, and being a burrower she likes to sleep in about 300 degree temperatures. D- I really should get health insurance.
..and so on.

All these things keep floating through my head, I'll get around to them one day or another.

And a nice thing that's happened to us lately, has been my cooking! YES... ME.... COOKING! It's a miracle. I've always been anti, until as of late. I have been cooking and baking up a storm! Andrew just can't believe it. I don't know what's gotten into me, but we both like it. It's been everything from gaspacho, chicken tortilla soup, shakes & smoothies, salads, eggs, spaghetti & garlic bread, all the way to baking the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had (Andrew helped even though he can't eat them, bless his heart). This week I'm feeling like tacos and who knows what else, but I'm sure I'll come up with something, the grocery store is a lovely place. :)

No comments: