Monday, September 15, 2008

People Watching

Let's be honest, we ALL do it.. and I've found the number one place for it is the airport. There's something special about airports and airplanes. I don't know what it is, but I just LOVE them. Anyway, back to watching humans. Usually you're just a victim while walking through the terminals to your gate, but the second you hit the centipede-like bench.. you become the gazer. The only possibly awkward thing is when you and a fellow viewer catch each other's eyes in the process of scanning the area. Haha. I flew jetBlue and it made for a magical and short trip. I feel so important sitting there with my mini cup filled with a beverage of my choice, and an array of channels to watch.. yes, TV! Not like I need to watch more of it, but the fact that I'm thousands of miles in the sky traveling through clouds WHILE watching tv, makes it a cool thing to do. Horray for traveling, and horray for being home. :)

No comments: