Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer.. YES!

So check out all these plus'...

+Andrew is done with school! (taking summer off)
+Zackary Evans moved to Provo, way fun!
+Birdie has learned that I'M the pack leader!
...and has picked up some fabulous new tricks!
+I get to see my husband LOADS more.
+We're going to Scorpion Bay in NO time!
+...followed by 2 weeks of just being at home.. all kicking off in Tminus 3 weeks!

this is the way to live, and this time we'll have the whole fam.. perfect!



So excited!!
I miss my family, and am SO stoked to be with them for a while! And my best friend "brosif, aka, brother Kasey" will be home after the surf trip extravaganza! Yes!! Life is great, isn't it?!

P.S. for those of you who didn't know, today is/was National Skateboarding Day. So get out and roll down a hill, or pull up a bench to watch your man shred!

Happy weekend! See ya!

No comments: