Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mod, Cottage, & Paradise

I have been having a hard time coming to terms with my design style lately. It used to be very defined... contemporary, clean lines, comfortable furniture... and now I find myself enjoying a twist of cottage, the old furniture and soft colors. I've also always enjoyed very luxurious fabrics and tropical retreats. Oh well, luckily I don't own a home yet, and don't have to worry about furnishing and decorating it for now, if I was, I'd be in big trouble, and would spend way to much money on all sorts of styles... hopefully I'll be able to marry all of the styles well when I do have a home and garden. Which reminds me, I plan on getting some potted plants and veggies started soon. I can't wait. Anyway, I wish Candice Olson would leave Toronto and come help me in San Diego when I do redo a small home that we'll call our own... that would be nice, I love her.

Here are some examples of my scattered design loves..







I don't know, you tell me what my style is. I would do all these rooms if I could! Maybe my style is just modern-nature inspired. Who knows.

No comments: