Tuesday, March 22, 2011

living fur accessories.

On the note of pups...
I honestly believe that they can be one of the all time best accessories for your home. One of the things I love about Apartment Therapy is that most (if not all) contributors and readers are big time pet enthusiasts. HIGH FIVE! SO AM I! To the nth degree. So anyway, here are some canine's that have been represented on AT, and are truly rad accessories in their homes. The proof is in the pudding.

*all from the archives of Apartment Therapy

I think the pug on the poof is my favorite. Hahaha. So regal.
And of course tied for first is the baby dachshund. Doing Bird proud in a charming Eames rocker!

PS. Today is the last day to enter the giftaway!

Cheers!
-Air

3 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my gosh that frenchie is amazing...i want it! and that dog house/nightstand is sweet too!

Erin Jane said...

Oh gosh you know I LOVE this! Thanks for your kind comments and letting me know that I was on those other blogs! I had no idea! Cool!

Tisha said...

aww I love all of them esp the pug! :)