Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pillowies.

I've revamped (aka: recovered) most of my throw pillows in the family room, KELSIE YOU'RE AMAZING, thanks for being my seamstress! But I couldn't help myself and made an addition to the bunch along the way. Thanks, CSN!


I've got a Mexi-Nautical vibe going on with the whole bunch, and I'm digging it. The pillows are jiving together and the textures make me giddy. (:
Pretty obsessed to be honest.

PS. In case you couldn't tell, I'm definitely not a photographer, and wont pretend to be either. So you just have to trust me when I tell you that they all look like a million bucks in real life. Because it's true. Maybe someday I'll be awesome enough to have a photographer follow me around everywhere and take photos of my life whenever I want. Haha. YOU want that job. We'd have an awesome time.
..Think about it.

1 comment:

Emily M. said...

LOVE.them!! can you please just do a post with an apartment tour?? i know i've seen it before, but it was quite different then, and i just know it looks amazing in its current state. please and thank you! haha! :)