Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Journal

So... my telling you that I've had the same journal since I was 15 should probably be an indicator that I don't keep up with it very well (I go in spurts like I'm sure most do). However, I think it might simply be the fact that I feel silly writing in a 15 year old's journal. Yes I am aware that to an extent this is my 'virtual' journal, but perhaps it's time to upgrade my tangible one, and one of these might just motivate me to share more with the pages...




{via Etsy}

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I just LOVE the nautical one with the fish bookmark!!!

Amy Marie said...

mi gusta... i want one!!

Lissy said...

Love your style - and love your comment about the Office from twitter. Self control and courage is way more important than a show. Such a bummer they stick in that foul stuff and ruin the fun.