Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Goosebumps

So I've been cleaning the LAST of my stuff out of my parent's home while I've been here. The last of which included old sculptures from high school (which are totally awesome might I add) & THESE...

My fabulous collection of R.L. Stine's Goosebumps! Yes, possibly nerdy, but I've kept practically the whole set.. and will continue to keep them for my children to decide if they like to spook themselves like their mother.
So upon this discovery, we (my sisters & I) decided to give one a go.. and well, have had a good laugh so far! Except Alex.. we scared her a couple times. Anyway, we're half way through and are pretty excited to finish it off. Haha. Should be a hooting good time.

"Readers beware, you're in for a scare!"

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I remember these! In elem. school we used to stack them on our desks, haha. I read so many of those as a kid--they are great!

Heather Lee said...

I LOOOVED R.L. Stein. I liked most of the goosebumps...but loved everything that happened on Fear Street.

Nikki Nielsen said...

noo waayyyyyy!!! can i borrow these?

Francesca said...

Haha, they weren't even scary! But they were fun to read.