Friday, July 24, 2009

Comic Con


Andrew's getting the royal treatment.
He was there yesterday, and is there today.. and will most likely go tomorrow.

So far he's seen & heard from Megan Fox (being foxy as usual, I'm sure), Robert Downey Jr., Densel Washington, Cameron Diaz, and Rachael McAdams.
..not to mention, Peter Jackson & Tim Burton!

Oh man.. I'm jealous, but I'm glad he's having such a killer awesome time!
I'm sure I'll update if anything crazy happens. (:

{photo & ComicCon info here}

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

I'm so jealous!! My Dad and I had 4 day passes, hotel, everything and I decided to have surgery!! boo! I hope he has fun and gets to see some awesome art!

Lacey said...

Thats awesome. Guys just love that stuff. Seth was telling me how bummed he was that he just missed being there for the comic con. Hopefully he gets some cool autographs!!


BTW I agree 100% with your view of the Prius! Took the words right out of my mouth!