Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Survey says..


A tag by Ashley..

Favorite Person (outside of family)?
Hmm.. (family first) but if I have to choose I would probably say Kelsie Smith. We're so similar & have so much fun together doing who KNOWS what, and letting our babies play together (Bird & Bosko).

Favorite Food?
Italian! So basically lots of pasta, and lots of cheese. Second place goes to a good bean and cheese burrito with sour cream. Oh dear family (Ash mostly), sorry I always make us eat at Mr. Taco every time I'm home. ..well, I'm SORT of sorry anyway. :)

Quirks about you?
I'm very OCD (if you would..) about things being in their place. Everything has a place, and if it's not there.. all heck can break loose. Poor Andrew, I have to remind him every day where everything goes. I think he'll get it one of these days. It's my own fault for being so dang particular!

Any regrets in life? Mmmm.. come back to me when this life is over, then I may have an answer for ya.

Favorite Charity/Cause?
Google Give. Andrew, it's gonna happen I just know it! ((confused? ..see this post))

Favorite Blog recently?
It always happens to be The Coterie.
"You win, you always do." -Goulett, SNL.
Heather, I just can't get over it. You give me a daily dose of heaven!

Something you can't get enough of?
Sleep. I'm always wanting more. I get crabby if I don't sleep for at least 10 hours. I know, I'm such a baby head.

Worst Job you've ever had?
That would probably go to Jamba Juice in Provo. It wasn't pretty. Bad idea to work night shifts during football season there. Waaay too intense for me.

What job would you pay not to have?
I wouldn't want "Joe the Plumber's" occupation. I have a very strong gag-reflex.

Guilty Pleasure? The Hills, & mom's chocolate ecclair cake. Mmm.. a post on that will surely come someday in the near future.

Got any confessions?
Well, you know that phrase 'kissing cousins'? ..well I guess I ACTUALLY used to kiss my cousin Mike when I was a little child. Kinda weirds me out to think about it. But don't even worry. I wasn't yet accountable for my actions.

If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it?
I would treat Andrew and I to eat out whenever we wanted. Which, knowing me, that would be almost every night. So however long that would last us I guess. I would set it aside as 'yummy dinner' money. (Eating out is my favorite thing to do)

Favorite thing about your house?
We live in a cozy basement.. and I think I like the fact that we have a free DVR player and don't have to pay utilities. Second to those would have to be the hardwood floors. We live a charmed life..

Least favorite thing about your house?
The fact that we do not have enough room for Andrew's office to flourish like it should. Poor guy is cramped back there!

One thing you are bad at?
Being un-stubborn. Whatever the correct term for that is. I can be very narrow minded, and tend to be right always.

One thing you are good at? Doing the laundry. I seem to stay on top of it, and don't loathe doing the laundry like the dishes. BLAST those ever present dishes!

If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? Andrew would be done with school, thus.. we would be done with Utah.

Who would you like to meet someday?
I would like to see Birdie re-united with her brothers.. that would be a hoot. Does that count?

What makes you feel sexy? When my face is clear of acne, wearing heels, & getting my hair done (me too sis).

Who is your real life hero? Grampa Ted. Our WWII vet & beloved great grandpa. May he rest in peace. (Learn more about Odell Tedrow here)

What is the hardest part of your job?
Hands down, massaging someone who is larger than the table. It's sad, and true, and honestly difficult to do.

When are you most relaxed?
When Andrew isn't struggling with time for the neccesities. I.E. eating, sleeping, etc. (The semester WILL end sweetheart! Just you wait!)

What can you not live without? Water & Andrew.

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Yes & no. There are those who like to gloate on a regular basis, and granted we all take our proud moments (which we very well should). But I think that for the most part, bloggers are just sharring their opinions and life stories with eachother.

Why do you blog?
Mostly to share my finds with the world. It's fun, and totally addicting/therapeutic for me. Also, I think everyone needs somewhere to go to talk about whatever is on their mind. It's such an easy outlet!

Who are you tagging? Lacey Kressin, Jessie Clingo, Becca Monson, & Kristina/Calee Shroeder.

{photo via Flickr}

No comments: