Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lagoon

We had a blast, but what was probably best of all, is witnessed here on this short film shot from Drew's phone (thanks for capturing the moment for us Shelley!). It take's a couple seconds to get to the point, and doesn't do it full justice..
..let's just say, I've done a LOT of rides and free falls, but this tops them ALL!

I bring to you, Drew & I.. on the Sky Cruiser.



We had such a BLAST! When we got to the top I was up there thinking, 'oh crap! what did I get myself into!.. 3-2-1, and pull.. AHHHH!'

So rad, and worth the extra pay. A memory to last a lifetime for sure!

1 comment:

Matthew Lisonbee said...

You guys are nuts. Actually I wish I could go on things like that, but I can't. I am glad you had a good time. Please let me know if you ever need anything.
Luvs,ASh