I love your blog! Award
((Thanks Urrn, I feel so honored))
So I bring you the EXCLUSIVE interview with yours truly!
(ok, so it's just a questionnaire, but you know.. all great awards require explanations and follow ups from the winner.. haha)
1. Where is your cell phone? next to me.. possible add-ons today from work.
2. Where is your significant other? At school, slaving away today.
3. Your hair color? Brown (still totally glad about that decision!)
4. Your mother? In Cah-lee-forn-ya.
5. Your father? Surf-tastic.
6. Your favorite thing? Hmm.. going out to eat with Andrew.
7. Your dream last night? Can't remember.. however, the night before last, I was on Paris Hilton's my BFF. Haha!
8. Your dream/goal? Exaltation. (isn't that what we should all be striving for?)
9. The room you're in? Our over sized closet/office.
10.Your hobby? Back home- surfing, here- blogging/shopping with Kels.
11. Your fear? Spiders, & not being able to have kids.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a home with rugrats.
13. Where were you last night? Home on the Sabbath.
14. What you're not? Motivated to do chores today.
15. One of your wish-list items? Painted walls.
16. Where you grew up? Sunny San Diego.
17. The last thing you ate? Buttered toast.
18. What are you wearing? My comfties. It's chore day.
19. Your TV? Was a gift purchased from excess wedding money & mom.
20. Your pet? 'Oh Bird! She's napping on our bed at this moment.
21. Your computer? Overheats, and the touchpad scroller doesn't work. :(
22. Your mood? Right now I just want to eat and hybernate.
23. Missing someone? My whole family that lives in Escondido, CA.
24. Your car? Toyota Tacoma, 4 door 4x4, she's black, and her name is Pearl. ..get it?
25. Something you're not wearing? My fingers are nude.
26. Favorite store? Grocery stores. I looove food!
27. Your summer? Was spent in Utah/Mexico/California.. etc.
28. Love someone? My boyfriend. :)
29. Your favorite color? White & green.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night. Andrew thinks 'bedtime' means, 'torture Arica until she can't breathe and is found grumpy that she can't fall asleep.'
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday at church, while the YW presidency bore testimony upon leaving the YW. They will be missed!