Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Young Family

Same ol' blog.. just gave her a new title & header. Yeah yeah.. A.D.D. I know. I just couldn't help myself!
Anyway life is great. I'm all done playing mommy! Woohoo! Don't get me wrong, it was a blast most of the time, and we got TOTALLY hooked UP rent-wise ..it's just nice to get back to us.
Moving on..
I'm officially dedicating tomorrow as 'Fall-Cleaning.' Think about it, shouldn't post-summer cleaning be just as big of a deal as post-winter? After the summer there's usually all sorts of dust and dirt from the doors and windows being open, shoes and bare feet dragging in all sorts of goodies from the hot cement, shedded hair from all of us. Not to mention that the soles of my feet have been shedding their summer skin, which is disturbing, and should for sure be evacuated from this home immediately. Yes, all this leading to my desperate need for a whole-house cleanse. I'm going to do it. Don't want to be trapped inside all winter long with the dirty remains of summer. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Goodnight my friends & secret readers.

3 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

Love the new header! SUPER cute!

Chris said...

Love the header too! --- I am bummed that the specials are giving you the heebie jeebies -- I have been wanting to read this series for a while now so this morning I went out and bought them all --- I hope I like them ----

tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said...

VERY cute new header!! :)