Ciera tagged me.. and so here it is..
8 Things I'm Passionate About...
2. My family.
3. Bird Turd.
4. Being nice to everyone, no matter what.
5. Being organized (& teaching my sweet hubby how to be also).
6. Dancing (although it's been on the back burner for sometime now).
8. "Going green."
8 Words Or Phrases I Say Often...
1. "I'm sure."
2. "Tell me why.."
3. -Homegirl & homeboy.
4. "All-right.. take it easy."
5. "BIRDIE ..NO!"
6. "Does that make sense?" (ok, not often, just sometimes.. right ash? :])
7. "What daaah quaaaaah??!"
8. -any & all movie quotes
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Give birth to children.
2. See Andrew graduate.
3. Travel everywhere (meee too Ciera).
4. Be financially stress free (meee TOO Ciera!).
5. Buy a cozy home in San Diego.
6. Meet one of my favorite Actors.
7. Get my kids Disneyland passes.
8. Teach our children how to surf.
8 Things I Pray For...
1. Andrew to have stress free days.
2. Andrew to be able to get all his infinite projects done when they need to be.
3. Guidance in our decisions we make, be it separate or as a family.
5. Help with having charity for EVERYONE.
6. Friends & family in need of help or blessings.
7. Help to be a better wife to my husband than I was the day before.
8. For GOOD good sleep, even if it is only for a few hours :).
8 Things I Have Learned...
1. Forgiveness really heals hearts, as does letting go.
2. Family is there for you when others aren't (very true).
3. Watching TV is only productive sometimes.. ie, food network, hgtv, discovery channel (probably doesn't include iCarly, One Tree Hill.. etc).
4. It doesn't matter what other people say about you and dwelling on it will just cause you unhappiness (again Ciera, nailed it!).
5. Having a family is God's plan.
6. 'Searing' onions is not an easy task, especially when you hate onions.
7. Patience is essential, as is accepting God's timing in all things.
8. Birdie is the perfect preparation for having little ones, she's taught us lots :).