Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Laundry

So here's a little silly moment.

Birdie loooves when we go into the laundry room of the house we're in. Why? Well because she knows the other door in there leads to upstairs where her boyfriend Boss lives. She usually sniffs at the door while I get the laundry going. However, I've noticed the last couple of times I've gone in there and she's not doing her usual, in fact she's no where to be found. So I go to see where she's gone, because quite honestly I'm concerned with her not being her whinny self. And I found her under the bed the first time with some raggedy old teddy bear.. I took it away and assumed it came from the laundry room. That was the reason why she didn't stay in there, she found treasure, and wanted to hide it. The next time I went in there, same thing... and again and again. I thought I had put the bear out of reach, but apparently she knows how to get what she wants. Anyway, it's never really a dull moment with the Turd, and I thought I'd let you in on some of the daily adventures of hers. What a goomba.

3 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

haha... you're dog is too cute. i just watched the video of her on your older blog and she's adorable!
someday i'll get a little doggy of my own.

Ashley said...

oh the turd burglar...seriously though. has the turd burgle-ing gotten any better? probably has since there are not as many deer down there in provo as in alpine. can't wait to see her again!

Arica said...

haha. ya i can't remember the last time she's stolen some. however her new thing is the aerated lawn chunks at the park. i think she thinks they're turds.