Monday, July 7, 2008

Mindy Gledhill


This is my landlord. She's gorgeous and has two awesome little toe headed boys and a rad husband. Anyway, she's crazy gifted with music and writes all her own stuff. Check the link out and tell me what you think, it's her newest music video. Better yet, tell HER what you think. She loves getting feedback. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JHX0WyKLOY


Enjoy!

Oh, PS.. Some of you may recognize her voice from a couple different EFY cd's. She sang my favorite song from 2004's "Stand in the Light" which was "Child of Light."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how neat!! I really like that EFY song too!

Lindsay Rondo said...

wow... she's got an awesome voice and she's beautiful! her video's great!

Michelle said...

how random because i searched her on youtube and watched her video this morning before i read this blog...and you are coming here now!!! (p.s. this is ashley, not mom, haha)

Holly and Matthew said...

Awesome! I went to go check the video out but.... It says the video is "no longer available" :( Do you know why?

Holly and Matthew said...

Okay, for some reason the video didn't work the first time, but I got it. AWESOME! How old she? She is great! :)

Nikki Nielsen said...

wonderful! I just got her cd for my birthday and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

lets play before you leave.