Friday, March 21, 2008

OBSESSED

..I CAN'T STOP. I'M HALF WAY DONE WITH THE THIRD BOOK. WHY? CALL ME A FREAK, BUT IT'S ALL I THINK ABOUT AND ALL I WANT TO DO IN MY SPARE TIME. I LIVE FOR THIS STORY RIGHT NOW. I'M SO LAME.

AND P.S. THE ALPINE HOUSE IS ACTUALLY TURNING OUT BETTER THAN I EXPECTED FOR THIS SHORT TERM STAY. IT DOESN'T SCARE ME AS MUCH AS IT USED TOO, WHICH IS NICE.. IT'LL BE NICE TO LIVE IN PROVO IN A MONTH THOUGH. MUCH CLOSER TO NORMAL LIFE. NOT THAT IT MATTERS MUCH RIGHT NOW ANYWAY, SINCE I'M SO ENGROSSED IN MY BOOK. I'LL REPORT BACK AS SOON AS I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY MIND OTHER THAN BELLA, THE CULLENS, AND OF COURSE EDWARD.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Seriously, I'm OBSESSED with those books too! K, so I'm not sure if you're interested at all, but my friend just bought out Evolution Day Spa/Salon in Orem and she's looking for some massage therapists (part time or full time). Just wanted to let you know in case you were interested. The address is 1625 N. State Street. 801.226.2029 Her name is Marissa and she's way cute and nice!

Megan said...

He he he...The vampires. They totally get under your skin. Thanks for hanging out with us last night. We like you guys.

Arica said...

megan martin. we like you guys too! it was way fun! we'll have to fill up the hot tub and throw that 80's party. ..after asking andrew's parents of course. haha.

Ashley said...

I am totally obsessed with those books too. Just wait until you finish the third book... you'll be just like me, thinking that you have to wait WAY too long until the fourth book comes out this summer. I can't wait! I even did a blog post about these books before too.